Energy in Quebec and Canada: A Conversation Starter
March 30 – 31 st | Montreal
Energy in Canada
The symposium is organized by the IET and the TISED alternate years.
What is the Institut de l’énergie Trottier (IET)?
- Created in 2013, the IET
- Disseminates knowledge on international cutting-edge innovation
- Creates knowledge and innovates in order to contribute to meet the energy needs of future generates
- Raises the level of the societal conversations on energy issues
- Activities include:
- Support innovative energy-related projects
- Graduate scholarships in the field of energy
- Annual symposium in collaboration with McGill’s TISED
How to get to Symposium?
The conference will take place at:
6th Floor of the Main Pavilion Polytechnique Montreal
2500 Chemin de Polytechnique (sur le campus de l’Université de Montréal)
Montréal (Quebéc) Canada H3T 1J4
Metro station: Universite de Montreal
Bus: 51 / 119 / 368 / 129
How does the personal response system work?
The personal response system, also known as “clickers”, is a simple devise given to you before you enter in the amphiteatrum Bell. When the questions will be posted on the screen you will be given a multiple choice of answers. Your answer will be the last one selected during the tame frame given.